Well, when RJ and I moved last June, we realized how much junk the we had accumulated over the last five years. So, a garage sale was definitely in order. This was the weekend! Jenny and I decided that we would combine our stuff and have our sale. Besides the heat, everything went well. Most of our junk sold and we were able to give the rest to someone that had just been laid off so they could have a garage sale of their own. Jenny and I had a great time hanging out and people watching.
On Sunday, we continued the garage sale and RJ went fishing with Jenny's husband Kris. So, where did Morgan go you may ask! Well, because of the short notice and our parents being out of town, we decided to ask my cousin Ashley to watch Morgan. This was our very first babysitter experience - Morgan did well without us and Ashley said if we ever needed her again, just call. We are so thrilled to know that she was a good girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment