Wow, I can't believe another Thanksgiving has come and gone. It seems like I was just pregnant and visiting my dad out in Colorado. Needless to say, the year had flown by and we were out there again, but one more Murray in tow.
This was such a special Thanksgiving with Morgan and her Grandpa. Dad hadn't seen her since Morgan's baptism in June. It goes without saying, that there has been a great deal of growth since the last visit.
Morgan did okay on the flights, but got a little bored. Thank God for the Gerber puffs - they were a huge life saver. She LOVED everything about Colorado. The cold didn't bother her at all and she even saw snow for the first time! I was hoping to get some skiing in, but the snow didn't arrive until too late and I had fallen down the stairs which lent a nice bruise on my back along with some soreness. (I'm okay now, it definitely could have been worse.)
Most of all, I am so glad Morgan was able to spend some great time with her Grandpa. She loved playing with him and cuddling up on his lap - much like her mommy used to do!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment