I was just sitting here thinking about Morgan and what a big girl she is. The time seems to go by so fast and she just doesn't seem like a baby anymore. Overnight she has become a toddler! She has four more teeth breaking through which will be 12 teeth total! It's crazy, you can see the her thinking things through now. She understands almost everything I say. She is starting to babble a lot now. We should be hearing some words soon...
Morgan now can:
~Do more independent play
~LOVES books
~Signs - all done, milk, and sometime please and more
~Walks/borderline runs
~Pushes elevator buttons
~Opens/closes doors and cabinets
~Feeds herself with a fork
~Drinks out of a straw
~Know lots of body parts - head, toes, fingers, nose, eyes, ears, hair, tummy
~Gives hugs and kisses
~Blows kisses
~Claps and Dances
Morgan is such a little munchkin. As sweet and smart as she is, RJ and I are noticing a little fire in her attitude. Morgan is definitely one to let you know when she is uncomfortable, wants something, or is just overall dissatified. She has started little, very little temper tantrums. If I have to remove her from something, she will just sit down and cry - I am hoping these tantrums stay this small... It seems like with this new "walking" thing, has come this little attitude of independence. She really doesn't hold our hands anymore and the hugs and cuddles are becoming fewer. I know this is all part of the process, but I guess I thought that my Morgan would never stop cuddling and she would always want to give me hugs and kisses. Oh well, I guess this is part of the joys and sorrows of parenthood. You get to see the wonderful things and growth of your child's life, but on the flip side they grow up and become less dependent on us.
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment