Morgan has officially graduated from ISR (Infant Swimming Resource.) She can swim, rollover, and float in the water. On Tuesday she went in her summer clothes and then on Wednesday and Thursday she swam in her winter clothes. She is such a pro in the water. By the end of her lessons with Miss Arline, she was having fun. There were no tears this week at all and she actually would lunge from the first step to swim to her. I feel very confident that if Morgan fell into a body of water, she would survive. It is also so great to see that she enjoys the water when we swim as a family. I was so concerned that after lessons she might not like to swim, but she has actually proved the opposite. RJ and I can't get her out of the water. She jumps in from the side and the steps. I guess we will be seeing her in the Olympics at some point!!!
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment